Newbie here!

Options
Hi! I'm momof3inmn.
I'm back on the wagon, looking to lose about 15 pounds. I started 30 Day Shred last night and my first goal is to do ALL 30 DAYS!!

Replies

• tashma1981
    tashma1981 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a mom of three as well and started this awhile ago but stopped now I am back and hoping to lose some weight!! Nice to meet you!
  • momof3inmn
    momof3inmn Posts: 26
    Options
    How old are your kids??

Mine are 14, 6 and 5.
  • ShinyFun
    ShinyFun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, how are you like the 30 day shred? I'm doing the 90 day body revolution, but I'm thinking about switching for the next 30days because that's how long I have before I go to the beach!!!

And welcome to mfp! I'm still trying to remember to load my food and exercise. :/
  • momof3inmn
    momof3inmn Posts: 26
    Options
    Shiny-

I really like 30 Day Shred. I used it in the past as maintenance (2-3 times per week). It fits into my schedule and that is very important.
  • twinmum1982
    twinmum1982 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi welcome to mfp, im a mum of 5 12,10,7 and the twins are nearly 3 add me if u like
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome I am a mother of two and
    I am hoping to get to a healthier weight so we can have another baby
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Hello! I have 3 kids also 15,12 and 2. I'm also doing 30 day shred. I have 12 days left and can tell a big difference. Add me if you would like to.
  • JudyMN5
    JudyMN5 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi momof3mn. This is my first post . I just joined. Im checking out the site, reading, looking around. I too am a mom of 3 in MN. Mine are 21,16 and 15. Whats a shred? I think i need one of those.:happy: