Progress Pics 4'10.5" 20ish lbs down

Options
AlyRoseNYC
AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
Hey guys!

I've lurked on this board for YEARS for motivation. I owe it to MFP members to give back! Here are my progress pics. My "before" pics are so embarassing, but whatever. These are just progress pics. My goal is to fit into a size 2 and have a visibly muscular body.

I started at 170lbs. Lost about 8 right away with very low carb eating. I decided that I could not live like that anymore and slowly started incorporating carbs back into my diet. I never gained back an ounce. I maintained for a few months, then April 23rd of this year I started doing Insanity. A week ago, I added Brazilian Butt Lift. Don't let the silly name fool you. It's a WORKOUT!!! lol

My diary is open. As of last Friday, I've upped my calories to 1800. I haven't met that goal everyday, but it's getting better. Thanks for looking!

BEFORE (October 2010 and August 2011 respectively)
beforewedding.jpg
beforeswimsuit.jpg

AFTER (taken yesterday at 150 lbs)
after.jpg

Replies

• Sabine321
    Sabine321 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Awesome. Just ordered Brazilian butt lift too. Keep going.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    Congrats. Awesome. Just ordered Brazilian butt lift too. Keep going.

Thanks. I only use the Bum Bum video every other day. So far, it's seems like the most efficient workout.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the hard work
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow! nice job!! You look great!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    your looking great!!!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the hard work

Thanks Amber!

I can't stop staring at the AFTER pic. My husband bent down to take it and the lens was in line with my waist. The angle seems so weird and unflattering lol.
  • tb_friend
    tb_friend Posts: 11
    Options
    Congradutlations you have done a wonderful job so far. Keep up the hard work.

I had to laugh that you included the half inch on your height. I am right there with you at 4'11.5"
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job you look amazing!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    Congradutlations you have done a wonderful job so far. Keep up the hard work.

I had to laugh that you included the half inch on your height. I am right there with you at 4'11.5"

Every fraction of an inch counts!!! ha ha ha
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG !!!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job you look amazing!

Thanks for the flower!!! =)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight lost so far. I am 5'3", and I know how much 20 lbs off is for us compared to someone who is taller. Keep it up and you will get to your goal. Slow and steady wins the race!!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    Great job on the weight lost so far. I am 5'3", and I know how much 20 lbs off is for us compared to someone who is taller. Keep it up and you will get to your goal. Slow and steady wins the race!!!

Thanks! I'm losing about 0.5-1lb a week now. Totally ok with that too. I'm more focused on working out than on the scale right now.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Your before and after pics are drop dead gorgeous. Your hard work is so measurable in the pictures....go go go
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i must order this brazilian workout soon. that is where most of my problem is.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!! You look so great! And I bet you feel even better... You may just have given me the push I needed to post "before" pictures...
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    i must order this brazilian workout soon. that is where most of my problem is.

To be honest, I just do one of the workouts every other day. It's called Bum Bum. I find that it is the most efficient. It's only 30 minutes long.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    Your before and after pics are drop dead gorgeous. Your hard work is so measurable in the pictures....go go go

Thank you very much =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!