my progress 75 lbs in 142 days...

Options
2»

Replies

• Alexwinterclap
    Alexwinterclap Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thank so much. You have all been very encouraging. I know your support has a lot to do with success! I even started a group on facebook for normal folks getting more healthy. You all an an encouragement and inspiration to me!
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    takingnameskickingbutt Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    AMAZING loss!
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    great job
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better... that's what it's all about :)
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congrats on your progress. This is why I need to go on the message boards once in a while, it just makes me realize why I need to keep pushing myself and try to stick with what has worked in the past. Keep up the good work!

:happy:
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Congrats.
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It's amazing!!!. You and I are about the same height, wore the same size pants and shirts, but I started with 335 lbs. You are an inspiration for me. I started only 60 days ago and have lost about 33 lbs. Still have a long way to go (104 lbs). I just hope I look as well as you do.
    Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Alexwinterclap
    Options
    Hey, thanks! Giving it the old college try! :-)
  • Alexwinterclap
    Options
    It's amazing!!!. You and I are about the same height, wore the same size pants and shirts, but I started with 335 lbs. You are an inspiration for me. I started only 60 days ago and have lost about 33 lbs. Still have a long way to go (104 lbs). I just hope I look as well as you do.
    Thanks for sharing your story!

You bet! We share and move along together! Let's go!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

here is a quick run down of my before and "mid way" picts. I started at 278 lbs with over 35% body fat. size 46 pants and 22 shirt. I'm now at 203 lbs with 24.4% body fat...size 34 pants and 16 shirt. I'm still on the journey...aiming for 188 lbs, 33 pants and 15 shirt with about 15% body fat. We'll see. I'll also post pics when I get there as well. I did what I've done so far by:

removing all processed and refined foods from my diet. No added sugar at all. about 10-12 hours of exercise per week. I eat all whole foods. I eat some lean protein, but mostly veggies, fruit, nuts and that sort of thing. Quinoa and beans are great! My blood sugars are about 78-88 daily. And my BP is 118/80...cholesterol is normal to low.

:laugh: :laugh:

Here is pics of progress (Hope this works!)

progress-myfitnesspal2.jpg

Oh My Gosh. What an amazing transformation! Outstanding!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Damn dude! Awesome!
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. I agree with a previous poster if you are not already at goal you are very close, not a long way to go as you stated. It takes some time for your head to catch up with new slender body, you might not be aware how much you have changed and still see the old image in your head. Congrats on a job well done.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fab! Well done x
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    Brad - you're right. I'm 6ft tall...and right now although my BMI points to me being "overwieght" i never felt better. Getting there is half the fun, so to speak!

for 6ft i just don't see how it can say you are overweight.. you have done an amazing job.. and i just don't see how you could lose any more.... you look awesome!!

It's a BMI thing, I think. I mean, I know I need to still gain physical fitness. My SiFu is helping me become more flexible and gain endurance for forms, and better physicality for peak physical performance. I think Im aiming for top shape, you know?

BMI is a load of bollocks. But well done, and good luck reaching your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!