The Final Meltdown 7.22.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin all

I had a good night last night I did not go over on my cals got some time with DH(and he was not being aS big of a pain) plus I got a better night sleep but still need more. I have not gotten a workout in since Saturday but I am hoping to get one in soon

Hope yall had a great day

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Howdy - I have more good news! According to my BMI, I am no longer obese as of yesterday, just overweight. 5 more BMI points to go (around 30 pounds or so) and I will finally be HEALTHY! :wink:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    WOO HOO GOOD FOR YOU:drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Whoo hooo Anthrochix!!! That's awesome!

So I stayed within my calories and exercised yesterday. Feel good about that.
    It's TOM so my weight is still up. Be glad when this week is over!

Memaw
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Wonderful, anthrochix! I don't think people understand when I say that it is my current dream to be obese. I actually have about 28 pounds to go to leave the extremely obese category. I did have an important milestone today - I finally dipped barely under the 300 pound mark on the scales!

Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday! Mary
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Congratulations Anthrochix and msh0530 for your successes!!

I'm in the same boat with you, memaw.... I just avoind the hearache entirely, by avoiding the scale. I am hoping to be done with that "visitor" tomorrow, so I'll venture onto the scale Friday morning. Because of my TOM, I haven't done anything at 3 am with the pooch all week. I have gone to the gym in the afternoon, though. Today will be another gym day, then so help me..... I will take my dog on a 5k tomorrow morning!!!

Have a terrific hump day!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I have a dr. appt on Friday. I hope I can lose this TOM weight by then!!!! :sad: :laugh:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I just had an exciting discovery! I was just going through clothes to pack for vacation, and I found 7 pairs of jeans and 2 denim capris that fit me! I didn’t think that I would ever see this size again, and thought that I had given them away. Three pairs of the jeans are brand new with the tags still on them – I bought them on clearance in the summer, and by fall, they didn’t fit me any more. (one pair of capris is almost worn out.) I don’t have to wear jeans that are falling off and look like clown pants anymore!! I am officially down 4 pants sizes!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: YAY MARY:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

smadag1 ~ glad you got a better nites sleep and time with DH. I'm hoping to have
    some DH time tonite when I get home from work....he just worked the last 8 days
    straight and I think we've seen each other for a total of 15 mins!! :grumble:

memaw and lleanak ~ good luck once TOM is over and done with! :bigsmile:

I did good on counts yesterday.........another late t/c but didn't go out with the
    guys after. :happy: came home and went to bed.

2 more days and then my weekend.........counting the minutes.......long week with
    trying to plan a wedding and working......not enough hours in the day

have a great day!
    pam:flowerforyou:
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    I just had an exciting discovery! I was just going through clothes to pack for vacation, and I found 7 pairs of jeans and 2 denim capris that fit me! I didn’t think that I would ever see this size again, and thought that I had given them away. Three pairs of the jeans are brand new with the tags still on them – I bought them on clearance in the summer, and by fall, they didn’t fit me any more. (one pair of capris is almost worn out.) I don’t have to wear jeans that are falling off and look like clown pants anymore!! I am officially down 4 pants sizes!

WOW! FOUR whole pant sizes! Daaaang! you go girl!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.