Big Drinker

Options
What kind of water do you drink???

I drink only Fiji mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
It doesn't have that fake, plastic taste when it gets warm.

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    all water, except bathroom water! My favorite is fridge water!!! I know I'm a weirdo.....
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Tap water. I'm cheap!
  • MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    all water, except bathroom water! My favorite is fridge water!!! I know I'm a weirdo.....

Yup, I'm a straight from the Tap gal. Nothing special required! :drinker:
  • dixon5000
    dixon5000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I drink Nestle Purelife!!
  • mrd232
    mrd232 Posts: 331
    Options
    Tap water. I'm cheap!

Same here. Though I do run it thru the handy Brita.
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Live in Colorado. Great tap water here! :drinker: :love:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    we have a culligan thing here at work, and i fill my 1000mL hot pink work out bottle with it and sip it throughout the day. like this----> :drinker:

hahaha:laugh: i feel super goofy today. but, as my earlier thread said i was craving a greasy piece of pizza... that craving has gone away. w00t! :bigsmile: (rambling way off topic...)

my mom's tapwater is the BEST! but i live in the city and mine isnt good. :grumble:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I drink from my Brita pitcher. It's cheaper than bottled but the water is San Diego taste like dirt if it's not filtered. When my mom visits, she can bearly stand to brush her teeth with the tap water even though that's what she drinks at home. :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I have a big ol' Brita water picther that I use, and a cute pink refillable bottle. I don't like buying plastic bottles all the time. Bad for the environment, plus $2 a day adds up!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Tap water. I'm cheap!

Me too! :smokin:
  • dothompson
    Options
    I drink from my Brita pitcher. It's cheaper than bottled but the water is San Diego taste like dirt if it's not filtered. When my mom visits, she can bearly stand to brush her teeth with the tap water even though that's what she drinks at home. :laugh:

I know, but I'm used to our stinky water. Nice to see someone else from San Diego.
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    I drink bottled....My tap taste funny, I drink it in a pinch, I think im killing the earth with just the amout of bottles I go through in a day!:blushing:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    We have Sparkletts here at work so I try to get in my 64 oz here because our water at home isn't the greatest. I do buy bottled Ozarka for the house but by the time I get home I am ready for some tea so I have unsweet decaf tea!!!

Memaw
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I know, but I'm used to our stinky water. Nice to see someone else from San Diego.

Ack. I hate using it to boil pasta or anything because the smell is so strong when it's hot. :sick: I give you mad props for being able to stomach it because I can't.:flowerforyou:
  • dothompson
    Options

Ack. I hate using it to boil pasta or anything because the smell is so strong when it's hot. :sick: I give you mad props for being able to stomach it because I can't.:flowerforyou:

I'm a native & don't know any better.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I'm a native & don't know any better.

There you go. I grew up in NorCal where the tap water doesn't smell funny. Who would have guessed that it would become a disadvantage when I moved to SD? :laugh:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I love my water, I know the bottles are bad, I recycle!
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i'm bad to bottle water only.:blushing: ..sometimes tap when i dont have the other but thats like never::bigsmile:
  • bj2007
    bj2007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I used to drink bottled water but when I found out that the bottles rarely have a place to go that actually recycles them, we switched to filtered water. Tastes just fine but if the water smelled bad (I know it does in some places), I would not be able to drink it. :noway:
  • Lilkrys
    Lilkrys Posts: 8
    Options
    Aquafina is good stuff