CONGRATS!
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You look marvelous!
  • lynnie30
    lynnie30 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This couldn't have come at a better time. I desperately need motivation and just cannot seem to get on the ball. You are an inspiration:)
  • r2mom
    r2mom Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so impressed. I just joined today and your story is very motivating. Great job!
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful and those guns girl, so strong. :flowerforyou:
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous, and what an inspiration!!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    noice! good work!
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You and I hit the 50-pound mark at the same time. (Of course, I have a lot further to go than you do.)

To put it in perspective, 50 pounds is equivalent to an entire CASE of copier paper. Feels GREAT to not have to carry that around all the time, doesn't it?

You look FANTASTIC! Well done!
  • mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You and I hit the 50-pound mark at the same time. (Of course, I have a lot further to go than you do.)

To put it in perspective, 50 pounds is equivalent to an entire CASE of copier paper. Feels GREAT to not have to carry that around all the time, doesn't it?

You look FANTASTIC! Well done!

Thank you it feels amazing!!!! Congrats on your 50lbs!!! I don't know how I carried all that around?! That's more weight than my 5 year old son and I would not last long carrying him around all day :-) way to go!!!!!
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Holycrap you look freakin amazing! You look like a completely different person!
  • cristaine
    cristaine Posts: 87
    Options
    You look fantastic and very happy! I want to do it for my (now 7 year old) son too, so thanks for the motivation =) You look wonderful and full of energy.
  • PMPB7
    PMPB7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME inspiration. Thank you for posting. :) You should enjoy all of your efforts. Congratulations.
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    You rock! You look absolutely fabulous and I'm sure your kids are loving the more energetic you! :)
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations:)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :)
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrats on the nice job you have done you should be very proud you look fabulous.
  • nievamc5
    nievamc5 Posts: 35
    Options
    Congrats! :) Super motivating. We must always remember it doesn't happen overnight.
  • mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much!!!!! Yes I am full of so much energy now and my kids are loving their new mom! Thank you everyone for you sweet and kind words it's all your support that help MFP's succeed!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!