My Finess Pal + Visalus = GREATNESS!

Options
I have logged in and tracked everything over the past week, and intend to continue to do so! I am so glad that i came accross this website! I had hit a platue in my weight loss, i think mainly because i was allowing myself WAY to many unaccounted for snacks throughout each day. Now, just by knowing that i will have to input it into my register i stay away from the excess snacking :). Being able to do this in combination with my shakes is awesome! Most everything is already been added by other users so it is extra easy to add it all in quickly! I am so thankful for this website and i plan to use it forever!
If any body out there is interested in amping up there goals i suggest you check into it because this product has been a God-sent for me!

Replies

• wandacaven
    wandacaven Posts: 4
    Options
    I just had a friend introduce me to Visalus. I am very excited to start tomorrow. I have about 30-40 pounds I would like to lose. I was encouraged to see that you can have it as a shake, or just add it to your oats. Do you have any tips or suggestions for someone just starting out? :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Lollercoaster, first post and you post your affiliate link.

tumblr_lknw2hcxGS1qh8hleo1_500.gif
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Lollercoaster, first post and you post your affiliate link.

TOO FUNNY! hahaha
  • hina_syed_3
    hina_syed_3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just had a friend introduce me to Visalus. I am very excited to start tomorrow. I have about 30-40 pounds I would like to lose. I was encouraged to see that you can have it as a shake, or just add it to your oats. Do you have any tips or suggestions for someone just starting out? :)

hey there,
    use this site, or the food/exercise to calculate your calories and stick to it.
    use the 100 healthy snacks for your snacks to have, and the recipes of the products to have to help you out.
    have a support system whether it's your friends, or other people on it and to help you through it. good luck with it, and if you're apart of a support group online other than here, you can use that to have anyone answer your questions, and help you to reach your goals whatever it is. good luck! and no im not going to post my link so people can check it out, i know the rules and won't do that. i think both tools here are great, this fitness to keep track of your food and exercise all great tips for a healthier you. :)