Hello from South Carolina

Options
Hi all. I'm Kris from Myrtle Beach area. Just started on here yesterday and I love it so far. I'm 35...say hi if ya like :)

Replies

• carli09
    carli09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Kris I'm Carla from ohio. Have tried this before and did great. Got off track and am starting again today. I visit MYrtle every other year.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cool. Well good luck again. ;) Yeah seems very cool. Nice to meet ya !
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    Hi Kris - I'm from Lake City - about 60 miles west of you - welcome to the site - it really is a great site! Good luck with your goals!
  • openskybeach
    Options
    Thank you! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: I live in the upstate of S.C.
  • openskybeach
    Options
    Well thank you. I know I do love it, and everyone is so nice. Great job for you so far!!
  • jess412
    jess412 Posts: 29
    Options
    hey! I'm Jessica...i'm from the upstate of sc.
  • tabithamc
    tabithamc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Kris, funny meeting you here. I am having trouble entering the salad we have been eating in my diary. Any advise or maybe someone can show me a work tomorrow. see you tomorrow.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome from a fellow South Carolinian. :flowerforyou: I live in the Lakelands/lower upstate or middle of nowhere:laugh: .
  • openskybeach
    Options
    Hi IvyKivy and Tabitha!!! :smile::smile:
  • carli09
    carli09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm carli from Ohio. Thought about joining weight watchers. I guess I usually only last about two weeks on everything I've paid for so I decided to start here. I have been procrastinating losing for years and now I have a 30th class reunion comming up in June which leaves me 70 days to lose. Any suggestions for starting