Ladies - panty lines and tight gym pants

Options
1235»

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I wear undies. I am there to workout, and I don't give a hoot what I look like.

THIS! Then again my butt swallows my draws anyway so I NEVER wear a thong b/c that is PURE TORTURE for my crack LMAO
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I don't wear underwear to the gym. I wear the appropriate work out gear so that I don't have to...sweaty panties? No thanks!!

ETA: Purely for comfort and practicality btw. Appropriate exercise clothing is made of moisture-wicking material. Regular panties are not. It's unsanitary to have sweaty cotton all up in your business like that...plus it's hella uncomfortable!

I have actually heard that it's better to use moisture-wicking material undies than cotton undies when you're sweating because cotton gets saturated and keeps the moisture close to the skin, which can be definitely not good.

Thanks for the constructive replies, those who gave them. I will look around for some of these options.
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    I just wear hipster briefs and don't care if I have pantylines! Going commando does sound a bit unhygienic though..
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    anyone who'd care about seeing some panty lines at the gym probably isnt working out hard enough :laugh:

This X 100

Wrong.

Also, for me it's not so much about "omg she's wearing underwear" as it is the way it accentuates unflattering body angles.

Perhaps what you're wearing is to tight to begin with. Having VPL doesn't automatically change the shape of your behind but if they don't fit right then that could be the problem.
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I read this as panty liners. Fail

Snap lol