Eurovision 2012

Options
13»

Replies

• beggaboo2000
    beggaboo2000 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    NORWAY!!! :D but Sweden is good this year too! And I also liked Iceland ^^ So.. go nordic countries!!

Thanx I am from Iceland, we are happy with our song but I knew all along that Sweden would win, it was simply the best song of the competition!!!
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    it's a pile o ****e,,talentless fecks and all to do with politics,,,time to put eurovision in room 101
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hated our (UK) song, was really bland. LOVED Sweden song! Totally deserved to win, everyone else was kinda crap

I read Sweden was going to win a while ago, as they (and Russia) where the only countries who would and could be willing to pay to hold the next Euro SC next year :/
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    Norway came last ... :/ I'm happy Sweden won though, but Norway didn't deserve that xD Tooji was better than many of the other.. like serbia (no offence, but it's true...) x)
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why this cack is still going on?!?!
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Eurovision is so pointless. It's all political voting and yet we pay a huge amount to keep it going.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I <3 Eurovision...

The UK need to send someone good for a change though.

Andrew Lloyd Webber did us proud two years ago.

I vote for Take That or someone of similar pop status next year. It's time the UK took it seriously!!!
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I <3 Eurovision...

The UK need to send someone good for a change though.

Andrew Lloyd Webber did us proud two years ago.

I vote for Take That or someone of similar pop status next year. It's time the UK took it seriously!!!

You could put Take That on and we'd still come last/second to last.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    We'll (UK) never know if we'd still come near the bottom with a good song as we always put a crap one through. It's a laugh though innit?

I thought the standard was quite high this year. I really liked Italy and Denmark, Germany was pretty good and Hungary not bad either. I didn't think Sweden was the best song but it wasn't bad.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm in LOVE with the song from Germany. It sounds like Kings of Leon meets The Fray meets Daughtry.

The French one didn't sit well with me, despite being French.

Loreen was a deserving winner, if it weren't for Germany, I'd say it was the best song of the night.

Russia however, I found plain ol' ridiculous.