how freakin depressing!

Options
so, i look back and see that i started this journey back in december. ( i'd lost 30 of the lbs before joining MFP)

and i'm realizing how FAR i could have come up to now, if i wouldve just dedicated myself and stuck to it! :frown: but because i keep straying, i've only lost between 2-5 lbs since then. if i wouldnt have been so lazy and unmotivated, i could be at my goal weight right now, rocking a swimsuit!

this truly depresses me. :sad:

Replies

• DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Oh Hunny! Don't worry. Last summer I went from 187 lbs. to 169 lbs. I have only lost a few pounds in a year because at my college campus my meal plan consists of Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. I'm back on track now and you can do the same! Stay strong Babe! :)
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    You are not alone :smile:

I joined this site back in Feb of 08 and didn't really apply myself to this until January of this year. It is hard to look at that lost time, but unfortunately it happens. All you can do now that you have recognized this is to pick yourself up and rock that swim suit a few months behind schedule. You can do it, you are already more than half way there!