bad weather

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm so sick of this bad weather...i like working out in the warm weather ,,,and it is now the end of july pretty much and today its a little muggy but probably 75degrees out ...and has been like this for the whole summer...last night i came home and i was drenched because of the abnormal rain showers we're getting...*kicks the state of maine* how am i sposed to get the full outdoor work outs in if its always crappy out!!!!! :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble:

Replies

• Its the same in Colorado. We've had twister after twister this summer, massive winds, golf ball size hail, and tons and tons of rain. It floods almost every day. We are a mile above sea level in a dry arid climate and its muggy here. It sucks.
  • hasiangirl
    Its the same in Colorado. We've had twister after twister this summer, massive winds, golf ball size hail, and tons and tons of rain. It floods almost every day. We are a mile above sea level in a dry arid climate and its muggy here. It sucks.
    ahhh twisters are scary and hail isnt fun either....some weird weather around the World then i guess
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    It's hotter than blue blazes in Houston. Count your lucky stars. We could certainly use some of that this way. :noway:
  • hasiangirl
    It's hotter than blue blazes in Houston. Count your lucky stars. We could certainly use some of that this way. :noway:
    yea i have family in houston and thats where i used to live...i love the hot hot weather and hate the cold...but maine is very low on crime and where ive always wanted to raise a family
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    its abnormally cool here in Kansas (Al Gore and that Global Warming...man he nailed that one).
    Usually this time of the year its like 100 degree's and 85% humidity. Go figure.

*stretchin out in the sun* ohhh yeahhhhh.
  • 21alpine
    21alpine Posts: 41
    I hear ya over here in NH. I just did my usual 1.5 mile walk after lunch and wish I could jump in the shower, but alas... I'm at work. Thankfully I used my deoderant ! :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    I hear ya over here in NH. I just did my usual 1.5 mile walk after lunch and wish I could jump in the shower, but alas... I'm at work. Thankfully I used my deoderant ! :laugh:
    whoa rochester!! u're only 30mins away lol..i go down to dover to play cards at sharkies all the time :-p
  • hasiangirl
    its abnormally cool here in Kansas (Al Gore and that Global Warming...man he nailed that one).
    Usually this time of the year its like 100 degree's and 85% humidity. Go figure.

*kicks sarge in the shin* :grumble: i wanna stretch out in the sun :sad:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768

that was the Virtual Sun....i actually work inside. but I do have a window that has bars over it. No, i'm not in prison.
  • hasiangirl

that was the Virtual Sun....i actually work inside. but I do have a window that has bars over it. No, i'm not in prison.
    well atleast u have sun coming through ur non prison barred windows :laugh: and yea i believe u...u're not in jail...riiiiiiiighhhhhhht :huh: :laugh:
  • 21alpine
    21alpine Posts: 41
    I'm actually in Portsmouth right now working ! (2 more hours to go!) :grumble:

But it is supposed to clear and become partly sunny..... We'll see ! LOL

In New England, if you don't like the weather... wait a minute :)

235280.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

48459.png
This discussion has been closed.