Angry Day

Options
woke up. couldn;t find my nicotine patches. shouted at random objects alot and felt stupid afterwards.
found patches but felt miserable all day.
ate a yorkie chocolate bar 367 cals
ate a cadbury's creme eggs ???cals god knows.
got halfway through my shred today and phone went. my car is in garage. bill £404 what!!!. didn't finish workout just felt angry.
got to work. got a poor performance measure off boss. still angry.

holiday starts on 25th and literally pining for it ha ha.
still i know i will be heavy in the morning. might leave it till friday:blushing: .
can't wait till midnight so i can go home and sleep. work starts at 8am tommorrow argggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    woke up. couldn;t find my nicotine patches. shouted at random objects alot and felt stupid afterwards.
    got halfway through my shred today and phone went. my car is in garage. bill £404 what!!!. didn't finish workout just felt angry.

still i know i will be heavy in the morning. might leave it till friday:blushing: .
    can't wait till midnight so i can go home and sleep. work starts at 8am tommorrow argggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

that sucks, but hey you saved 38.67 on cigarettes. Well sorta, cause you obviously bought nicotene patches, cadberry eggs and some yorkies.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Man, that sucks. I quit too. Get off the patches, it just prolongs the agony. It takes about 2 weeks for your brain to let go of the angry withdrawl reflex, so you might be getting close to feeling better.

But really, get off the patch, it doesn't help you in the long run. Good luck man, I know it sucks.
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options

that sucks, but hey you saved 38.67 on cigarettes. Well sorta, cause you obviously bought nicotene patches, cadberry eggs and some yorkies.

don't tell my collegue that i stole the creme egg off her. 39pence saved!
  • photoman67
    photoman67 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I lIked the patch, it gave me weird, vivid dreams. And sometimes horrible nightmares, but it was worth it.
  • Simplicity
    Options
    Man, that sucks. I quit too. Get off the patches, it just prolongs the agony. It takes about 2 weeks for your brain to let go of the angry withdrawl reflex, so you might be getting close to feeling better.

But really, get off the patch, it doesn't help you in the long run. Good luck man, I know it sucks.

definately getting close. last time i did patches i smoked. this time i really haven;t apart from that drag last monday. so i updated the quitometeer. 8 days is my best so far. sounds pathetic i know . but im due off the patches in two weeks. im gonna follow the plan they gave me. it was free afterall. and the patches are the weakest now. 7mg.
    I lIked the patch, it gave me weird, vivid dreams. And sometimes horrible nightmares, but it was worth it

tell me about it i have to take them off to sleep lol.
  • xsargex
    Options

don't tell my collegue that i stole the creme egg off her. 39pence saved!

thats alright, i'm thieving stuff outta the fridge at work all the time. Most of it expired. Smells good. Looks good. And surprisingly, still tastes good too.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options

OMFG sarge. i dont care how rude you can be, you absolutely CRACK me up. i'm totally sending you a friend request. :bigsmile:

and on the topic... that sounds like a horrible day! i'd suggest having a beer, but that seems the wrong thing to do at this point. :laugh: you've done awesome weight loss-wise, so one little cadbury cream egg wont hurt you. :bigsmile:
  • xsargex
    Options

OMFG sarge. i dont care how rude you can be, you absolutely CRACK me up. i'm totally sending you a friend request. :bigsmile:

and on the topic... that sounds like a horrible day! i'd suggest having a beer, but that seems the wrong thing to do at this point. :laugh: you've done awesome weight loss-wise, so one little cadbury cream egg wont hurt you. :bigsmile:

a beer???? hahaha...yeah trade in lung cancer for liver failure. You crack me up.

p.s. Ben is on my friends list, so my rudeness is totally appropriate.
  • Simplicity
    Options

true but you know those days where you over do it. i only have 4 hours left at work but i don;t think thats enough time to fill out my food diary. i'll pretend it didn;t happen. then whinge about it tommorrow lol.!
  • Lil_Leah
    Options

a beer???? hahaha...yeah trade in lung cancer for liver failure. You crack me up.

p.s. Ben is on my friends list, so my rudeness is totally appropriate.

i wasnt saying you were being rude in this thread. :tongue: just saying i've seen a few where you piss some people off. :laugh: but i think its hilarious.

plus, i love a beer when i have a bad day.

i umm......i love a beer when i have a good day...... oh lord...:huh:
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    thats alright, i'm thieving stuff outta the fridge at work all the time. Most of it expired. Smells good. Looks good. And surprisingly, still tastes good too.

Oh my :noway: YOU are THAT GUY! :angry:

Gimmie back my yogurt that I saved for a snack. :brokenheart:
  • xsargex
    Options
    i wasnt saying you were being rude in this thread. :tongue: just saying i've seen a few where you piss some people off. :laugh: but i think its hilarious.

now the question is....do you have more good or bad days? Thats alot of beer.

CAGinger- Hey they all had atleast a week to eat the food before the expiriation date. I either finish it off or it goes in the trash. I'm helping you out and saving the planet.
  • CaGinger
    Options
    CAGinger- Hey they all had atleast a week to eat the food before the expiriation date. I either finish it off or it goes in the trash. I'm helping you out and saving the planet.

My eco-hero :wink:
  • xsargex
    Options

ugh, that word makes me cringe. I feel dirty, I need to take a shower.
  • Lil_Leah
    Options

now the question is....do you have more good or bad days? Thats alot of beer.

oh i rarely drink. but i always WANT to. :drinker:
  • CaGinger
    Options

ugh, that word makes me cringe. I feel dirty, I need to take a shower.

More then one shower a month not eco friendly. Title revoked. Tisk Tisk!
  • CaGinger
    Options

Hope your day is better tomorrow. Man I hate those days when you get out of bed and everything goes wrong. Would have been better off staying in!
  • JanelleWood
    Options
    ouch not good! i wish i could quit guess i just dont wanna yet! :(