INSANITY WORKOUT

Options
Hey,

I've just bought the Insanity workout on DVD due to the excellent reviews online. Has anybody tried or completed the challenge?

I've heard it is the hardest workout to hit DVD and really does require self-determination.

Anyway hoping to start next week.

Marc

Replies

• BethMamma
    BethMamma Posts: 4
    Options
    I just started the Insanity program. WOW, it's seriously hard!! But it's such a challenge that I want to take it on. Tonight was my first workout and it was about 50 minutes of torture, but I know I worked every muscle in my body. Let me know what you think about it.
  • MarcJames87
    MarcJames87 Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks for the reply,

I have to admit I am nervous about the challenge but will definitely keep you updated. :-)
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey Marc, I am 11 days into my insanity challenge and it is just that. I have had the program for over a year, done it a couple of days at a time and was never really able to stick with it as I thought it was "too hard" and just lost interest. But now that I am focused to get fit and I KNOW that insanity can help me do that, I am now willing to make the experience worth my while. So far so good! I have yet to miss a day and other than today have been waking up ready and willing to complete the workout. Please feel free to add me if you would like, and make sure to keep me updated on your progress!!!

Take Care!!!
  • MarcJames87
    Options
    So far sounding good! Cheers guys
  • MarcJames87
    Options
    Parcel just arrived, think I will start tomorrow.

"Nervous"
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I give you four days && you will be addicted!!! Good Luck =)
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Yup, I completed the program. Every day I scared the crap out of my dog because of all the grunting and cursing at Shawn T. And in the end I'd be laying in a pool of my own sweat barely able to move, and I thought I was indecent shape when I started it.
  • tymee
    tymee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2, and WOW, this is intense...but worth it. I agree, totally have to have inner self motivation to complete the workouts. Take additional breaks if needed!
  • MarcJames87
    Options
    Thanks guys, I'm nervously looking forward to day 1 lol
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    Thanks guys, I'm nervously looking forward to day 1 lol
    Day 1 is just the fit test, it's not so bad, just sort of a sneak peak of what's to come. I'd be more worried about day 2. And I'd be even more worried about month 2.
  • Evellitha
    Evellitha Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Completed Round 1 of Insanity. LOVED IT! I rather enjoyed Month 2 over month 1 just because I found the moves more interesting. You simply have to be motivated to kick butt and not be afraid of getting sweaty. I'm an Insanity addict doing my second round atm and adding Six Week Six Pack with it. Go for it man, I'm sure you will not regret it. Don't be nervous one day at a time ;)
  • MarcJames87
    Options
    Sounds HARD but I will give it my best!

Feel free to add me so we can update each other on our progress!
  • bige31006
    bige31006 Posts: 1
    Options
    Ive been doing insanity for a few weeks. But just started the myfitnesspal tracker. If i do an innsanity workout, what do i put down on my tracker?
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    I think I was recording it as high impact aerobics. Or if you are using a HRM you can input it manually.
  • CarrieLincoln
    Options
    Insanity is awesome!! It's crazy fun torture, haha You can do it! Just go at your own pace!

How did you like it so far?
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 full rounds and love it. Just started another round yesturday.