CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I love CAKE and there is one in my office right now with the sugar frosting .........yeah you know what im talking about it looks so good! but am not going to eat it I GOT THIS!:laugh:

Replies

• melrose24
    melrose24 Posts: 8
    Options
    Good job! If you do give in-just take one small piece to fill your craving and eat nutritious the rest of the day!
    :flowerforyou:
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Be strong, :happy: you can do it resist it!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    you are so strong. cake and ESPECIALLY frosting is a weakness!!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Picture everyone in the office licking all over it. Might make it less yummy.
  • JanelleWood
    Options
    yeah picture someone licking it!!!

*shivers* gross! :)
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    You are strong!! Good for you!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    look at it as a big blob of fat, right on your *kitten*/hips/belly. :frown:

still tempting? :laugh:

thats what i do when things like that come my way. :smile:
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    just pretend the person that baked it didn't wash their hands! ewww.....
  • elle2121
    elle2121 Posts: 5
    Options
    Not going to lie - cake is yummy , BUT it will not make you feel better once you eat it.
    I believe the feeling I know I would have would be GUILT or disappointment in myself. Which honestly isnt worth it :)

Instead tonight have some frozen yogurt ...mmmm delish :)
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! You got it!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Or pretend that the person who brought it in, had a grudge to settle, and spat in it. They are sitting back and laughing at everyone dumb enough to eat it. Your the only smart one there. Resist!! :flowerforyou:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    There is cake in my office too. I had to stand in front of it and hold a conversation too. I avoided looking at it, like it was a horrible, ingrown wart or something...lol.
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Or pretend that the person who brought it in, had a grudge to settle, and spat in it. They are sitting back and laughing at everyone dumb enough to eat it. Your the only smart one there. Resist!! :flowerforyou:

I tell myself there is hair in the cake, and not from the top of the head :noway:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone sneezed all over it.
    :wink:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I love CAKE and there is one in my office right now with the sugar frosting .........yeah you know what im talking about it looks so good! but am not going to eat it I GOT THIS!:laugh:

Max pooped on it!

That should do the trick :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • igmom
    igmom Posts: 90
    Options
    Is it birthday cake? I hate eating cake after someone has blown out candles on it. Does anyone else get blicked out by that?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    comes running................fast as I can..............................

You called??:bigsmile:
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Me too! Have you had "healthy cake"? I know, what?! They have healthy cake!? But I have the BEST recipe and a GURANTEE you will love it! :laugh: It's so easy and it's only 1 point for weight watchers and 0 fat, 60 calories per piece! And SOOOOOO good! My husband doesn't even know it's good for you! Let me know if you want the recipe and I'll post it.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I act like it has poison in it and it will kill me!

Memaw
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options

Me too! Have you had "healthy cake"? I know, what?! They have healthy cake!? But I have the BEST recipe and a GURANTEE you will love it! :laugh: It's so easy and it's only 1 point for weight watchers and 0 fat, 60 calories per piece! And SOOOOOO good! My husband doesn't even know it's good for you! Let me know if you want the recipe and I'll post it.

Oh heck yeah, I want the recipe!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!