• Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    What number are we at now?

Anyway, I love porridge.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Scottish Oats. Everyday I have a bowl of porridge with either pineapple or sultana's. If I make a smoothie I add tons of oats.
    From baby to child my kids have been bought up on oatmeal and eat it often too.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I don't like it...I LOVE it :)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I love oatmeal. Especially the Quaker instant apple-cinnamon.
  • lnew1gd1
    lnew1gd1 Posts: 1
    Options
    eeeck, 3 for hate
  • wildspirit63
    Options
    2 - love oatmeal - eat it everyday - oatmeal w/ brownsugar - no milk - right in a coffee mug - very healthy for you too
  • mbcan316
    mbcan316 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    3 for LOVE ~ Steel cut oats and cinnamon, baby!

YUP!! This!! and with fresh berries too! YUMMY!!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Can I put myself down as "indifferent"? I don't hate it, but it's not my favorite. I do have it for breakfast most days, though.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    if you dont like oatmeal then dont eat it lol .... i eat it because research says its good for you , helping you to lose that belly fat and also good for reducing cholesterol and nourishes the heart to be healthier..for me it was crucial to like it

i eat it plain as the nose on your face except i add cinnamon and a tbl of chia seeds..no milk. no sugar. no sugar substitutes.. i use sugar substitutes on other things but for some reason i like it the way it is.

there are tons of other things to have for breakfast if you dont like it
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love it. Especially steel cut. Just don't try to give me that instant crap ..
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    3 for love. The plain stuff too. EVer since I was a little kid. My mom made fun of me when I was growing up because I liked oatmeal, malt-o-meal and "nuts and twigs" which was what she called kashi type cereals. :laugh: