Direct link : Beforeat2633x2-001.jpg
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Thank you all SO much!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow!! congratulations!!!! what an accomplishment. size 8 looks great on you!!! stay healthy :)
  • cm1458
    Options
    wow!! congratulations!!!! what an accomplishment. size 8 looks great on you!!! stay healthy :)

Thank you so much! best of luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    YOU ROCK! I wish I would've saved my size 20s so that I could take an after picture like you did! :)
  • Mizzhill
    Mizzhill Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    congrats on the success!
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good job!
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • peroxidekitty
    peroxidekitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done, congratulations and thank you soooooo much for the thinsperation. I'm a size 22 and want to be a size 10 next year and now i know i can pull it off. Yay!!!!!!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, and especially inspiring for me because I started with the same amount to lose as you and I've been throwing myself a pity party because I don't think I'll reach my weight loss goal in 12 months. You helped remind me that if it takes 17 months or 24 months or 3 years, it will still be worth it when I get there.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational, you look amazing. I started at a size 24, I've got to a size 18 after 6 months, I hope I can get to where you are in the next 11 months. Thanks for this, you've given me a boost on what was a low day :happy:
  • DanyelleKimberly
    DanyelleKimberly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING YOUR ROCK! :)
  • RCMoore57
    RCMoore57 Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing! Good on ya, kiddo! Keep up the good work. Be serious about YOU. Keep yourself a priority all through your life. You make you happy! :)
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Options
    Awesome. . .Great Job!!!!!
  • cm1458
    Options
    YOU ROCK! I wish I would've saved my size 20s so that I could take an after picture like you did! :)

Thank you!
  • cm1458
    Options
    Well done, congratulations and thank you soooooo much for the thinsperation. I'm a size 22 and want to be a size 10 next year and now i know i can pull it off. Yay!!!!!!!!

If I can do it, anyone can. You can do it! best of luck to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cm1458
    Options
    Amazing job, and especially inspiring for me because I started with the same amount to lose as you and I've been throwing myself a pity party because I don't think I'll reach my weight loss goal in 12 months. You helped remind me that if it takes 17 months or 24 months or 3 years, it will still be worth it when I get there.

It is def worth it! You just gotta stick to it and do it the healthy way! its much more permanent that way. :flowerforyou: Best of luck to you
  • cm1458
    Options
    Truly inspirational, you look amazing. I started at a size 24, I've got to a size 18 after 6 months, I hope I can get to where you are in the next 11 months. Thanks for this, you've given me a boost on what was a low day :happy:
    Thank you so much! I am so glad i could give you a boost :) If I can do it, so can you! :) just remember to do it the healthy way, so its more permanent! Best of luck to you!
  • cm1458
    Options
    Amazing! Good on ya, kiddo! Keep up the good work. Be serious about YOU. Keep yourself a priority all through your life. You make you happy! :)

Thank you so much!
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    this is incredible!!! such an inspiration!! I kept my size 28 pants so that one day I can have the "fat pant" moment :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!