I caved, and got a bikini! pic =D

Options
khedl85
khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
OK OK so Ive been contemplating bikini....or one piece.....bikini....or one piece....

and through the ever so nice supporting people on this site, your kind words and ego boosting comments....(3 stores and 4 hours later lol)

I walked into victoria's secret...saw the table of "mix and match"....and bought this combo:

suitt.jpg

thanks guys for all of your encouragement! this suit, would not have happened without you!! =D

Replies

• snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    VERY nice!! congrats!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Awsome, well done, you are summer fabulous.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT! You look fantastic!!! Congrats on being brave!
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you look great. nice job
  • khedl85
    Options
    thanks guys! my tummy is slightly toner then this pic leaves to believe, but it was a ***quick take this shot so I can freaking change*** moment...and I look flabby = /

thanks for all the kind words, AS ALWAYS!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love your choice. It suits you well. You do look great. I would love it if my tummy area was as toned as YOU!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Hot stuff! U look Amazing babe!! (:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    thanks guys! my tummy is slightly toner then this pic leaves to believe, but it was a ***quick take this shot so I can freaking change*** moment...and I look flabby = /

PFFT! You look amazing! Go rock that bikini! :smile:
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look great! I see no reason why you should hesitate on the bikini!
  • khedl85
    Options
    Hot stuff! U look Amazing babe!! (:

apparently blue is your color too!! =) I like your Avi!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I think bikinis could probably create world peace.
  • khedl85
    Options

can I like...pocket you all...and whip you out at random times, when the ego boost is needed??? k thanks! lol

this should be an app lol
  • khedl85
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I think bikinis could probably create world peace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!!

and thank you =)
  • kgeldreich
    kgeldreich Posts: 73
    Options
    You look fantastic! Bikini all the way!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Why in the world would you ever wear a once piece I can't even believe you needed to contemplate it. You look fabulous!
  • beachbumant_man
    beachbumant_man Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    congrats! u should b proud! show it off;) hehe get them boys attention.. u got mine!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

can I like...pocket you all...and whip you out at random times, when the ego boost is needed??? k thanks! lol

this should be an app lol

I'm too big for a pocket, but you can print this thread out and take it with you! :smile:

Seriously, you've earned the right to rock that bikini like it's nobody's business. Go for it! Don't let the ***** in your head being negative get in the way.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    great work, looking good!!!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    congrats! u should b proud! show it off;) hehe get them boys attention.. u got mine!

WHOA....is that you....in your Avi???? O_o ...how could I get that kind of attention to me... holy cow youre RIPPED....lol
  • khedl85
    Options
    Why in the world would you ever wear a once piece I can't even believe you needed to contemplate it. You look fabulous!

I guess its that mental block sometimes we get. we can lose a bunch of weight...but until we have that ***a-ha! *** moment....we still see ourselves as kinda big...

if that makes sense?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!