Best Birthday present to myself *pics*

Options

Replies

• ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome birthday present to self, you're doing amazing!!!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look Amazing! All your hard work paid off! Congrats.. Happy Birthday!
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful Birthday gift:) I am hoping to do the same for my birthday in June...any amount lost is fine..as long as i can say I lost something..happy Birthday to me:)
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    Plain and simple? You're a rockstar girl :glasses:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    *slow clap*:noway: Well done!!!
  • MadieWorld
    MadieWorld Posts: 6
    Options
    Happy birthday! you look amazing!
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Awesome work :) You must be very proud! I would be :) Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!!

Also quick question... what kind of sports bra are you wearing and is it hard to get in and out of? Do you like? Does it give you lots of support? Do you run in it? It looks like the heavy duty kinda thing I need. ...okay so that was way more than one quick question. :)

I Wear an Enell sports bra, their most heavy duty kind and it was one of the best things that I did for my workouts. I was wearing 2 or 3 bras to work out. I can run and jump in it to my hearts content. Its very easy to get into. Front closures I think 11 or 12 hooks. If you have big boob it's the best bra around! Hope that helps
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring.
  • shellie7702
    shellie7702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look amazing.. congratulations!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    NICE!!! You look great!!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!! You look fantastic!
    and Happy Birthday! Mine was yesterday!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    You've given yourself the gift of many more healthy years ahead of you! WTG!!!
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    Wow! I want arms and a belly like that! Please share your workout routine :smile:

I don't have a real set routine. I have an ultimate goal that I am striving for which is the tough mudder, a 10-12 mile military style obstacle course. My brother did one and it was incredibly inspirational so all of my small goals are leading up to the big mud run. I try to change it up and add in moves or exercises as I learn about them. I run, do zumba, dance around the house, try to do a small ab routine just about every day, push ups, moves from the tough mudder training site, rowing, weights....a little bit of everything:) Exercise has become my therapy and my me time. I am in general move active in everyday life. I work out 4-7 days a week in some way with no excuses but keep it fun and interesting. I live for good good music, that is a big motivator for me. I don't know if that helps anyone but I will tell you it becomes addictive to feel so good:) I met my goal of running a mile then 3 miles and my next goal is another I have never done before and that is the dreaded pull up. Wish me luck!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Great pics for inspiration to us all. Happy Birthday!
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    Thank you again for all of your comments! I feel the physical difference but sometimes even with pictures its hard to see a transformation in yourself and reading all of your comments lets me know that there really is one. Your comments add to this great birthday present. Thanks!
  • pfarley68
    pfarley68 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job!!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • Sukisu3515
    Sukisu3515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Congrats probably one of the best gifts you could ever get (besides children)! This give me so much hope. You look fantastic!!! Sending you a friend request:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!