10 pound difference in 24 hours

Options
I just wanted to put it out there for all of people who go on the scale constantly and stress over the numbers. I used to be one of those people.
This morning, I got up and weighed myself before doing anything else and weighed the lowest that I have in a long time. 153. YAY!
Tonight is my cheat night, I go have a beer and some wings with friends from work and I don't deprive myself from indulging every now and again.
I weighed myself when I got home just out of curiosity sake ( because I had just had a conversation with a friend about how sodium levels can effect your weight drastically) My weight when I got home was 164.9

You cant base everything off of those numbers. I know I didn't gain 10 pounds. I probably realistically weigh somewhere in between that, but it changes every hour I go on the scale. Be happy with the way you feel. Be proud that you are doing your very best. And know that tomorrow is another day to make any changes you need to.

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    10 pounds :noway: :noway: :noway:

and thats why I HAVE to hide the damn scale! LOL
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well spoken. =) I weigh myself daily, but I know not to freak out if I get a weird number because it's not going to go down every day.