Anyone married young?

Options
I'm 19 and have been married for a year to an amazing man, soldier, and husband<3

Just wondering if anyone else married young, I find that even living on base i don't really find anyone that is my age and of course my friends from high school can't relate! would love to have someone to talk to who understands!

Replies

• mrsdeg1983
    mrsdeg1983 Posts: 11
    Options
    Married when I was 19 now I am almost 29.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I was married at 18 divorced at 19 =) to my high school's army recruiter. I remarried at 22 and have been married 11 years =) to a much better man and a much better match.
  • ArmyVet92
    ArmyVet92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I got married 3 months after my 19th birthday while I was in the Army. Our 12th anniversary will be this August ;)
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Married at 17, a few weeks before my 18th birthday, and still married 9 years later. :)
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Married at 18 and just had our 11th anniversary.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yep i was 19 now im 26 and still in love! We have been together and total of 10 1/2 years!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I was 21 and my wife was 18 when we were married. That was almost 20 years ago and we're still married today. We had kids pretty early too. My son is now 18 and my daughter is 16. It's actually really nice to be at this point in life and to not be dealing with toddlers. Of course it was a bit harder back then but it's really paid off now. So much fun.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    It's actually really nice to be at this point in life and to not be dealing with toddlers. Of course it was a bit harder back then but it's really paid off now. So much fun.

That was always my reasoning for having kids at a younger age.