It is almost 2am and I am up obsessing about eating

Options
Chelliedust
Chelliedust Posts: 5 Member
So I just had a dream about eating pizza and was kind of annoyed that I woke up. WTH?!?!?!?! I had a tooth pulled almost 2 weeks ago and it was hurting so bad I took medicine for the pain and felt sick from it so I wanted to eat, instead I went to bed and now here I am...... trying anything not to go rape the kitchen, any one feel me?

Replies

• cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have the occasional food dream, you aren't nuts . Have a glass of warm water and go back to bed. It will be better tomorrow.
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i work nights and even on nights where i'm not at work i have trouble sleeping and my body wants to eat still because i'm awake. Try to occupy yourself read, or play games on facebook or where ever you would like. Or if you really can't get your mind off eating have a light snack an apple, banana, yogurt it won't kill you to have a late night snack sometimes. you burn calories even in your sleep. hope this helps
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Food as an addiction can be hard to fight & to control. But if you are realistically hungry, then EAT! Maybe some nice soup? Something cold?
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It's 1AM here in TX, and all I'm thinking about is hot wings and fries!! :sad:

Glad to know I'm not alone in this, rofl.