Scared of failing again!!!

just bummed and tired, need to get back on track!

Replies

• earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    that makes two of us..... scared of falling off the wagon. starting on monday cause doing alot of traveling this weekend
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Everyone is scared, you can't be brave unless you're scared. But you'll make it.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Don't let one day deter your journey. Great job reaching out. Feel free to friend me if you need some additional support. I log in every day and try to provide support.

You can do it.
  • awake_atlast
    awake_atlast Posts: 13 Member
    Failure is merely a matter of perspective. If I stick to my food plan for only 4 days a week, does that count as a failure? hell no! The old me would have been stuffing his face all 7 days long like crazy, so 4 days is a victory! Just needs more work on it to make it to seven :)
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    If you keep reminding yourself that you could potentially fail, you're only increasing your chances of doing exactly that!
    Tell yourself every day that you can do this. Let yourself little notes where you look most often reminding yourself of what you're trying to accomplish. You can do this!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Have been feeling the same, however what was said is great, I used to stuff myself all seven days a week, so stuffing up the last two days (as I have) isn't so bad. I C A N keep going, and you can too xx