Hey y'all

Options
I just started getting on this website Monday...and i love it!! I feel more motivated to lose weight because now i actually see how much i'm eating. i actually get excited about logging in and recording what i ate....and i'm eating healthier, cut out a lot of sweets!! this is a great site that gets me motivated, and with so many people on here, i feel like i'm not alone.

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Shera
    Shera Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here for awhile, but have been less than diligent in my eating habits. I guess I wasn't really serious until now. This site really made me look at what I was eating, and I also was shocked to see how many empty calories I was putting in with beer and wine!

For the past 3 days (so since Monday as well) I have been doing really well, so keeping my fingers crossed I can finally shed these 20 pounds!

Good luck to you!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    welcome, this website is amazing! we are glad to have you join us :flowerforyou:
  • ReyesOnFire
    ReyesOnFire Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined too and I have already noticed that being accountable for what I eat has me making better choices. I'm not too big on logging "fat piece of chocolate cake" so it is going well. It also motivates me to exercise consistently so I can visually see how many calories I am burning, it feels like I am actually doing something now.

I hope your experience goes as well as mine has the first few days. Hopefully after a month I will have something more to report on than just healthier eating (i.e. missing a few pounds off my butt....)

Good luck!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: