acai berry?

Options
I have been hearing some really good things about acai berry supplements for weight loss? has anyone ever tried it? im just feeling really bloated and yuk at the moment and thought it might help with that as well. i would love to hear your 'reviews' and how often, dose and how long you took them for and if they work/ed for you.

thanks.

Replies

• fergyxx
    fergyxx Posts: 16
    Options
    I have been hearing some really good things about acai berry supplements for weight loss? has anyone ever tried it? im just feeling really bloated and yuk at the moment and thought it might help with that as well. i would love to hear your 'reviews' and how often, dose and how long you took them for and if they work/ed for you.

thanks.

Hi,

I'm just wondering if you tried these? If so, did you notice results?

I had some in the drawer I had bought from Holland and Barrett some time ago. I never used them long enough to see results, and hadn't particularly changed my diet at the time either.

I started calorie counting again on Monday, along with taking 2 Acai berry tablets 3 times a day with my meals.

It's probably still too early to tell, but I seem to have dropped 6lbs since Monday. This is probably due to water weight, but I'm going to keep going with my calorie counting & taking these tablets for a few weeks and see how I get on.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    these are overpriced rubbish. buy some fresh berries that are rich in colour (blueberries, blackberies, raspberries etc.)
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/snake-oil-supplements/
    Go on there and find Acai, it's a fun game.

In other words, there is no evidence that it does anything.