College student looking for some friends!

Options
LadySuze
LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
Hey everyone!

I'm a 21 year old chemical engineering student, and I'm looking for some friends :D
I've still got 2 more years to go, and maybe after that another 2 if I decide to become a civil engineer...

I'm 5 ft. 10 (so I'm tall for a girl) and I currently weigh 80 kg (176 pounds) I'd like to get down to 70 kg (154 pounds)

I've been logging my food for a couple of weeks, but I've had a lot of bad days... So I decided that getting some friends might not be such a bad idea :p

I'm studying for my final exams right now, so I hope I can keep myself away from bad "study food".

So just euhm... Add me if you want, or comment and I'll add you.

Thanks! :D

Suzanne aka LadySuze

Replies

• TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your studies and eating right at the same time! Sounds like quite a load to be carrying educationally, not sure I'd have time back in college to eat right (not that I did..)
  • LadySuze
    Options
    It's difficult! But as long as I don't buy the wrong kinds of food, I'll be okay ;)
  • AmandaDutra
    AmandaDutra Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey! I'm also a college student, 23yr old (omg I wrote 22, and forgot I just got older! boo!) business major here! Im new to the myfitnesspal thing but we seem relatively close as far as goals, etc. so if you want to be buddies let me know! I'm 5'7 and 150lbs trying to get to 130.. while you're a little taller I think we are about equal when it comes down to it, im just a little shorter! (Although I would love to grow a couple of inches, however I think growing taller is over for me)
  • Vgbarash
    Vgbarash Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm surprised to find another ChemE on here. You have an interesting final two years ahead of you, especially with your second half of engineering courses (enjoy the wonder of thermo and senior design!). I graduated last year in the same field, it was an unforgettable experience. If you decide to graduate with your c.e. degree, I doubt you would need a civil engineer degree (especially if you take the FE and PE). Plus there's always grad school and beyond if you need advanced studies. Make sure to pace yourself.

Either way, good luck.
  • LadySuze
    Options
    I honestly have got no clue what FE and PE means :D
    I think the education system where I'm from (Belgium) is quite different than yours ;)
    I'm not sure if I'm going to do the 2 years extra to get my civil engineering diploma... It all depends on my motivation when the time comes :D