25 Pounds lost!! Pics in Profile

Options
sjeagle30
sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
Hello,
I cant figure out how to get pictures on here but my most recent ones (from yesterday) are the last 2 in my profile pictures and the ones on the day I started on March 11th are the 2 right before that with the blue shirt and shorts and the one with the big belly :tongue: I was not excited about posting as I know how bad they look but thought I would share anyway! As of today I have lost 25 lbs(profile says 23 but I started with the weight loss a few days before finding MFP. I would not have been able to do this without this site and the tracking accountability and my awesome MFP Friends!! I have a long way to go(about 35 more lbs) but I am amazed at the difference. I am glad I took pictures because I cannot tell much difference on myself but looking at the pictures I do notice some. I have also lost a total of 20 inches!!!! This is the first time that I really feel I will be successful at this!!! I cant beleive I have come this far in just 2 and a half months!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!