Looking for friends for motivation and support

Options
hml86
hml86 Posts: 225 Member
Hi, I'm looking for more friends who can help keep me motivated and support me during this journey. I started my journey Jan 2012, since then I have lost 45lbs. There are days that I make bad choices, fall off track, but I'm always logging on and
checking in with everyone as well as offering motivation and support to each of my MFP friends!! I log EVERYTHING I eat whether good or BAD!!! I also post a motivational quote every morning not only to help and remind myself but to hopefully help all my fellow MFP's to stay determined and persevere!!

If you think you can help me reach my goal weight and I can help you, please feel free to add me. Also, please include a message saying that you read this topic! Thanks!!

"The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret"

Replies

• sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well...I'm not sure if I'm perfect for helping you (I am only human =D) but you can give me a shot and we can see how much motivation and support I can offer! I'm slightly blunt about things and tell it how it is...so if you want sugar coating don't add me...
  • Evilma
    Evilma Posts: 14
    Options
    Way to go! 45 lbs lost is a wonderful achievement. You can add me. I'm on daily and I'll be sur to help motivate.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You motivate me and I try to motivate you as much as possible. You are one of the few "friends" I have who actually comment on my status. I LOVE your inspirational quotes also! You are truly a GREAT friend!
  • jwlav
    jwlav Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello! I log in every day and try to motivate as much as I can! Any one can add me if you like! Great job on the 45lbs! that kicks *kitten*!!
  • hml86
    Options
    Well...I'm not sure if I'm perfect for helping you (I am only human =D) but you can give me a shot and we can see how much motivation and support I can offer! I'm slightly blunt about things and tell it how it is...so if you want sugar coating don't add me...

Thanks, looking forward to sharing this journey with you!
  • hml86
    Options
    Way to go! 45 lbs lost is a wonderful achievement. You can add me. I'm on daily and I'll be sur to help motivate.

Thank you, request sent!! :)
  • hdsimmons2012
    Options
    I am new to this site and looking for all of the motivation I can get. I know we can motivate each other add me.
  • hml86
    Options
    You motivate me and I try to motivate you as much as possible. You are one of the few "friends" I have who actually comment on my status. I LOVE your inspirational quotes also! You are truly a GREAT friend!

Thanks sooo much, I try!! :) you too motivate me and is one of the few friends who comment on my posts!! Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and being there for me!! You're AWESOME!!