Whats for dinner??

Options
Dinner is made!! Grilled chicken with an antioxidant veggie blend!! What are you having for dinner??

A few may be wondering why I have dinner made at 10 AM?? I work 2-10 PM so I always have dinner made before I go to work! Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!!

Replies

• jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    We are grilling burgers tonight
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Tonight I'm making Shirataki noodle stir fry with bean sprouts & cabbage and lite soy sauce. It's super easy to make and all for about 90 cals for a huuuuge plate.
  • petite_boleyn
    petite_boleyn Posts: 144
    Options
    Steamed vegetables with garlic and lemon pepper. :)
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making Shirataki noodle stir fry with bean sprouts & cabbage and lite soy sauce. It's super easy to make and all for about 90 cals for a huuuuge plate.

I can never ever get those noodles to come out right, the consistency of them is like rubbery worms to me.. Please do tell how you cook them, I'd love to actually get it right, I got a lot of hungry girl recipes that call for them ;) thanks in advance
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Bulmers
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Stir-fry with little fry & much veggies!!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Chilli con carne. It was made on Wednesday, and we always make enough for two days. It always tastes a bit spicier when reheated.
  • jessicawrites
    jessicawrites Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    pasta with ground turkey and broccoli, seasoned with garlic, fennel, and red chili flakes.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options

I can never ever get those noodles to come out right, the consistency of them is like rubbery worms to me.. Please do tell how you cook them, I'd love to actually get it right, I got a lot of hungry girl recipes that call for them ;) thanks in advance

Well first I rinse them really really well, and then I microwave them in a bowl for a minute. I find this takes away that kinda yucky fishy smell that they have. Then I just stir fry them. They do some out a little rubbery but I don't think there's much you can do about that. I've never tried them in a pasta dish though. Ps. love hungrygirl!