ripped in 30

Options
I see alot of people doing 30 day shred but im doing ripped in 30. So anyone else doing it. I started tuesday but i think today im just going to go for a brisk walk because my muscles are pretty sore.

Replies

• JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I did ripped in 30, all the way thru, and have to say if you can push and do it even when your muscles are sore, they will be less sore tomorrow. And i did see more definition in my body after too. But i didn't lose any weight, but i am very close to my goal so its harder for me to lose pounds...

Keep at it and if you can stick to RIpped, Insanity and P90X are within reach too!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I did ripped in 30, all the way thru, and have to say if you can push and do it even when your muscles are sore, they will be less sore tomorrow. And i did see more definition in my body after too. But i didn't lose any weight, but i am very close to my goal so its harder for me to lose pounds...

Keep at it and if you can stick to RIpped, Insanity and P90X are within reach too!

They are less sore today. Thank god! Haha i will probably do it again today. U talked me into it. I weigh about 166 now and to get to a healthy bmi i need to get down to about 145.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    THis is a really good workout in my opinion, i loved doing it, and when one set of weights felt like i wasn't having to push anymore, i upped them, went from 3lbs dumbells to 5 then to 8....

Makes you work everytime! And move on to the next level each week, it keeps it hard!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I bought it, but haven't started it yet.
  • vojtko68
    vojtko68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started it a couple of weeks ago. I am going to start week 2 on Sunday. Haven't been able to consistantly do week 1 5-6 days a week, so I did that one for 2 weeks. She really does give you a good work out, but it is all about what you put in to it. I push myself so I feel I give myself a good work out. My muscles were really sore after day 1, but was still able to do the workout the next day.

Good luck with it!!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I have one more week to finish up the 30 day shred. I will be starting ripped in 30 next Saturday. I did that one last year in addition to 30DS and really liked them both.
  • Nikkislim32
    Nikkislim32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is a great workout! I only do it 4 days a week and move on to the next level after the 7th day. I am on week 3 now and it is VERY challenging for me. However, I stay motivated because I notice the changing in my body. I may give Insanity a try when I'm done...