Killer Buns and Thighs

Options
Hi all - just starting this one after completing 30 DS and Ripped in 30 since mid-feb. Would love to hear some success stories (there are so many for 30 DS and Ripped but having trouble finding any for KBT!). I think I'm OD'ing on Jillian but I know her programs work - could use some inspiration to carry on! :smile:

Replies

• krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    i've done level 1 and level 2. level 2 is HARD!!!! i'm scared to try level 3!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout - all three levels! I have a stack of JM DVDs and I rotate through them at this point, so can't tell you what success KB&T has given me other than making me really sore! LOL But it is great for your legs & butt.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Thanks ladies - appreciate it. Just finished day 2.....I'm thinking of doing KBT every second day and starting c25k on between days - just to mix it up!
    Options
    I think Jillian scares us all....just a bit:smile:
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I think Jillian scares us all....just a bit:smile:

^^^^ Ya-a-a-a-a

:laugh:
    Options
    Hmmmm.....not much response to this post. KBT must be the one JM DVDs that doesn't produce results :laugh:
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey I have the DVD too but I haven't tried it at all yet. Im currently doing C25K and Im starting level 2 of 30DS tomorrow but I've been seriously considering adding KBT in the morning for a little extra help! I guess ill try it out now and see what its like!
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    I have this one and its awesome...personally, my backside was S-O-R-E after trying level 2 which is, of course, a good thing. I think you should definately give it a go! :)
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have this one, I've only ever done level 1 - I'm afraid to try the rest!! I don't find I'm all that sore after it, I am just exhausted through it even starting with the warm up.
    Options
    Thanks ladies! That might explain why there's not a lot of success stories - it's a tough one to finish! Let's do it!
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    Thanks ladies! That might explain why there's not a lot of success stories - it's a tough one to finish! Let's do it!

Just wondering if you finished the dvd?? (KB&T) I just started L2 yesterday and wow, I am SORE today! My legs and butt are my biggest problem area. I've tried finding more success stories on here but haven't seen a lot. Just wondering if you finished it and what your results were..
    Options
    Hi! I did level 1 for 10 days (not in a row). I was very glad I did level 1 for as long as I did once I started level 2! As you know, it's tough! Have done level two twice (alternating with c25k) and plan to do it for ten days as well. I plan on alternating level 3 with 6w6p. Surprisingly, I didn't lose an inch or an ounce after level 1 but I also upped my calories by 300 per day (trying the eat more to weigh less as I only have 6 lbs to go and nothing was happening!) so that might explain it. Going on a brief vacation until June 28 after which I plan on reducing my cals again and hopefully lose these last stubborn lbs!

What were your results after level 1?!
    Options
    Hmmmm.....not much response to this post. KBT must be the one JM DVDs that doesn't produce results :laugh:

Oh the irony.....I posted this a couple of months ago. I just finished KBT - 10 days at each of the 3 levels. I GAINED 0.5 lbs. GAINED 0.5 in in each bicep, GAINED 0.5 in on one calf and only LOST 0.5 in on my right thigh.....Other than that, no changes. I only have 4 lbs to go....well....4.5 after KBT.... Maybe this is as good as it gets for me? Oh well...on to 6w6p! :smile: