Fit Bit

Options
So I just got this dandy piece of awesome and I'm still figuring it out. How does my food and exercise get linked with the fitbit? Yes I have linked it to the website and all that, but how do my stats get on the fit bit website. I haven't seen them there yet...

Replies

• ashleywd40
    ashleywd40 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have a fitbit and I love it! It will sync to your computer every 15 minutes as long as you are within 15 feet of the base station. You can also force it to sync by putting it onto the base station.

It takes a little while for the fitbit information to sync to MFP, so I would advise you to be patient on that front. One thing to remember is to only enter your food here, and only enter your activity on the fitbit website, otherwise you'll double up.
  • xxthursday09xx
    xxthursday09xx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks! How accurate are the steps...I work in retail and it was freight day...it logged almost 20,000 steps...it was a 10 hr day with lots of running around...but that seems like a lot of steps...i do know sometimes when I looked at it and moved it a certain way it would add steps...