Do you have a silly talent?

Options
Allie_71
Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
You know? Like stupid human tricks? Something that would fall into the *questionable* talent category?

I can sing almost any song like Alvin, from "Alvin and the Chipmunks". Yeah, I know. Hot, huh? I sang Ruby Soho like this during a talent contest. Uh yeah. That was... entertaining

What's yours?

Replies

• alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I can make my nostrils close up when I inhale. I look like voldemort haha
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I can roll my eyes (eyeballs) around and around. I can also sing "The Rainbow Connection" in Kermit's voice. Additionally, I can *kitten* things up without even trying. So that.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I can lock both feet behind my head and walk on my hands

I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue

My eyes change color with my mood tho I have nothing to do with that and it can be a bad thing
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I can burp the alphabet.

I can wiggle my eyes independently of each other.

I can lick my own nose or the bottom of my chin.

I am double jointed all over.

Lots and lots of other stupid stuff. Basically, I am the Queen of Stupid Human Tricks.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I can shoot hot lava out of my eyes.
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    I can pick up all kinds of stuff with my feet.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I am used as a Wikipedia by many of my real life friends. I loaded down with an overabundance of useless information and have received many a call from friends at a pub quiz or seeking to settle a bet.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    We need VIDEO for this thread...
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can shake my eyes really fast, it freaks people out :)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    ^^^We totally do need video. People should post them. Someone other than me should start :P
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I have the greatest and most useable talent.... I can not only roll my tongue, but I can fold it under.

If you need references on the level of Epic this is, just let me know.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I can mimic most bird calls (except the ones with dual simultaneous tones) accurately enough that they come to me. I wish I knew what they were saying back though.

I can move my scalp independently. My wife hates it because it looks like my head's going to flip open.

I have a weird speed healing factor. Like a deep cut will heal to vanishing within a day or two. So people call me wolverine.

Those are the inate ones. The only silly talent I actually practice for is juggling/spinning.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Balloon Hats

2012-05-24092846-small.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    We need VIDEO for this thread...
    Um... I demonstrate some of my stupid human tricks in this - just ignore the drunken rambling. I think everything you're looking for is in the first 45 seconds.
    http://youtu.be/piGpJ0BiINM
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i can lick my nose. i can scratch my tonsils. i can move my eyebrows indipendantly. eyeballs too, but i have to work on that. i can pick things up with my toes. i cannot wiggle my ears w/o flaring my nostrils. i remember useless information WAY too easily.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can fall on my *kitten* every.single.time I attempt an axel. It's pretty spectacular...
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I can put my little toe on top of my 4th toe without using my hands. woohoo. Great talent. I can also touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.Toobad I don't get the big bucks for these acheivements!!!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears. I can make chirping noises that sound realistic enough birds respond.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I can put my tongue to the roof of my mouth and make really loud clicking noises.

Did that at the Denver airport at the arrival area and some of the people went to the floor and couple screamed. I guess they thought it was a bomb.

Of course my *kitten* ran out before they figured it out.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can lick a batter bowl clean with astounding speed.

I can also write with a pencil between my toes.