Met my first goal!

Options
Evningstar81
Evningstar81 Posts: 30 Member
I am so ecstatic! I met my first goal (again)! My starting weight was 471 (prior to joining MFP) and my first goal was to lose 20 lbs. I have met that and beat it! I am at 449.8. I have been on again off again for close to a year now and this last time I was super serious about losing weight. I started to work out and eat better, but I got discouraged and gained 10 lbs back (took like a month off) then just about 2 weeks again I said to myself, lets just start with the food. Cut the calories, drinking water, I have more energy already and I am about to throw exercise in. I was able to get back to 451, and today I am at 449.8.

This makes me so happy! Celebrating in 2 weeks with a pedicure! :happy:

Replies

• GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    Yay! It feels awesome to meet goals. Don't be too hard on yourself and remember why you are starting this wonderful change whenever you get discouraged! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have proven that you have what it takes to do this. Don't forget that when it gets hard. You have lost weight and you CAN lose more...You can do it!!! I know how it is to go down then up, but just believe in yourself...you are stronger than you think. You enjoy that pedicure...you've earned it!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job well done
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The first steps are always the most difficult. And 20lbs is an awesome step!
  • Bullygirl30
    Bullygirl30 Posts: 82
    Options
    Wonderful news!!!!! Keep up the great work :drinker:
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    That's wonderful! Congratulations on that!
  • Evningstar81
    Evningstar81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Going to keep on truckin'! I want to be able to wear my wedding rings again...so that is a big goal for me slowly working my way!

Thank you all for your support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!