Show me your Minecraft house!!

MereExtraordinaire
MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
I wanna see your Minecraft homestead. Is it small, quaint, and cozy? Or did you spend weeks constructing a massive fortress on top of a floating mountain? What kind of rooms do you have? Do you have a mob farm or grow crops? Show me what you've got!!

Replies

• AlanWarrick
    AlanWarrick Posts: 8 Member
    you play minecraft??? thats awesome! lol
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    HGJKA.jpg

my garden and front of the house

right click and hit view image to see the whole pic.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    My 6 year old is a freaking minecraft prodigy. And way obsessed. If I had anyidea how to use it I'd show you what he's built.
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    I have it for the xbox at the moment, laptop not good enough to handle it online.
  • timmjack786
    timmjack786 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to see your Minecraft homestead Whether it's a charming cottage or an epic castle, I'm curious to know what kind of rooms and features you've incorporated into your creation. Do you have a practical mob farm to gather resources, or perhaps a lush garden for crops? Show me your unique Minecraft abode!
  • Spooky_Vee
    Spooky_Vee Posts: 10 Member
    If only I could live in a Minecraft house instead, it might be slightly more affordable all things considered
  • timmjack786
    timmjack786 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to showcase my Minecraft abode It's a charming cottage nestled in a lush forest, with a cozy living room, a farm for crops and animals, and a hidden enchanting room beneath the house. The real gem, though, is the treehouse with a glass floor for breathtaking views of the sunset. Can't wait to see your creative builds too!
  • daviywood
    daviywood Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2023
    Hey there! I'm thrilled you're interested in checking out my Minecraft homestead! 🏡 Grab a virtual seat because I'm about to give you the grand tour!

So, my humble abode is a mix of cozy and functional. I spent a good amount of time finding the perfect spot, and eventually settled on a serene location surrounded by lush forests and scenic views. It's a small, quaint house with a touch of charm. Picture a cottage with a thatched roof and flower boxes – that's my Minecraft haven.

Now, let's talk about the interior. I've got a cozy living room with a fireplace, adorned with some nifty furniture I crafted. The kitchen is well-equipped because, you know, a Minecraft adventurer needs their daily bread. There's also a library for enchanting, and a basement with storage rooms organized to perfection.

One of my favorite features is the garden right outside. I've got crops growing in neat rows, from wheat to carrots and potatoes. But what really adds some life to my homestead are the axolotls frolicking in the pond! Speaking of which, did you know that axolotls eat tropical fish in Minecraft? It's fascinating to watch them chase after the fish, adding a touch of the wild to my otherwise peaceful setting.

On the practical side, I've set up a mob farm nearby. It took a bit of engineering, but now I've got a steady supply of resources without having to venture too far from home. Efficiency is the key, right?

Now, for the pièce de résistance – my pride and joy – a hidden entrance that leads to a secret underground mine. It's like my personal Batcave, complete with mining operations and all the treasures I've gathered on my adventures.