lunch choices-help me choose!

Options
I didn't bring a lunch today. My choices are:
Subway
McDonald's (salad)
Taco John's
Grocery store deli (very small, limited choices)

I'm tempted to go to the grocery store, but if they don't have anything healthy/appealing, I will have wasted my lunch and either go hungry or get something not as healthy.
But really, I'm not jumping up and down at any of the choices.

Replies

• dtobot
    dtobot Posts: 12
    Options
    Subway - they have a veggie option and you can get it on the whole wheat. Don't eat all the bread and I think you made a great choice. Also remember to ask for no mayo or oil...sorry it doesn't sound that tasty.

Good luck and stay strong!
  • momof3inmn
    momof3inmn Posts: 26
    Options
    I always get the honey mustard sauce at Subway. And the flatbread.
  • LadyVivica
    LadyVivica Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Subway has a salad option, i would do that, no bread =D
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    subway !!!!! or taco johns ( if you get this though i suggest two tacos without cheese and one other things ..avoid the potatoe olays)
  • amosturtle
    amosturtle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Subway would be my choice. They have TONS of options! You could even get a salad if you don't want the bread.
  • do4fit
    do4fit Posts: 23
    Options
    Subway is your best option. You can get a salad at subway and you wont be tempted to get something else! Or you can get a 6' sub that wont ruin your lunch. Deli meat isn't the best for you but it's better than nothing and you will get more veggies than if you went to an actual deli! Good luck!
  • taintedbutterfly18
    taintedbutterfly18 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Subway is the best out of the three. At McDonald's consider oatmeal, but without brown sugar. It is very filling. I love Taco Johns. I usually go for just 2 softshells (with cheese) or a taco burger. Stay away from potato olays as they are loaded with grease, fat and calories.