Looking for a High Protein Post Workout Baked Good Recipe

Options
SweetT415
SweetT415 Posts: 71 Member
Does anyone have ideas for a high protein post workout snack, maybe a homemade bar or cookie? I usually eat greek yogurt post workout but sometimes I just forget. I also workout after work so I don't like the idea of the yogurt just sitting in my bag. :ohwell:

I would like to make something that I could possibly carry with me or have it ready to eat when I get home. I haven't used whey protein so I am hesistant about starting now. Even if I have to, I would love some great recipes ideas for a non-shake option.

Any suggestions on how I can make something that? :happy:

Replies

• daniela_dimech
    Options
    My name is Daniela

The best thing to do if you love to eat is, eat 5 -6 small meals a day , i never tried it .

So i decided what the hell let me give it a try , i started 2 weeks ago and already lost :D its amazing and its so much fun , check out my blog i found that it keeps me motivated posting my meal plans and recipes :) everything is so good and low in calorie and very healthy :)

especially if you love peanut butter i found this amazing peanut butter for 2 tbsp only 45 calories , 1.5 fat amazing :) and so goooddd !!!!!!!!!!!

let me know what you think , and also message me with any questions
    im still new at this blogging stuff but i want to help everyone who struggles with weight loss , ive struggled and it wasn't easy but it is possible :)

Happy Healthiness everyone :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!