Cardio Twist Express Workout

Options
ok...so im not new to the site i actually started a few months ago 2 months ago and the first 2 weeks where good..but then i went off it i didn't have everything i needed..now im back to continue with success and no fail but i need some help and advice.... im planing on buying the cardio twister...http://www.cardiotwister.com/?gclid=CLaLobPh6psCFVlM5QodgXHg5w to help me get more exercise after i im off work..but i want to know how do i put this into the exercise diary? what should i put that will equal to the amount oif calories i will burn of of the carrdio blast..i also wanna ask.... what should i do while at work...i go to work mon at 9 am to 3pm..and tuesdays thursdayd and fridays at 12 to 5pm ...so types of foods are limite4d i work across from a rite aid and a super market..call associates( if any one knows what im talking about) ... what should i buy to help me keep on my diet and have somthing that will fill me alos when should i eat ...every three hours or every four hours...i am allow to have 2 breaks at work so i can stick to it ...so please give me some advice. thank you