new here!

Options
moreno89
moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
i've been working out for two months now and so far i have lost 15 pounds now i just have 15 more to go!! :) i was hoping someone had the same goal as mine and that we could keep each other posted on our progress,it would be really helpful and keep me motivated :)

Replies

• daniela_dimech
    Options
    My name is Daniela

The best thing to do if you love to eat is, eat 5 -6 small meals a day , i never tried it .

So i decided what the hell let me give it a try , i started 2 weeks ago and already lost :D its amazing and its so much fun , check out my blog i found that it keeps me motivated posting my meal plans and recipes :) everything is so good and low in calorie and very healthy :)

especially if you love peanut butter i found this amazing peanut butter for 2 tbsp only 45 calories , 1.5 fat amazing :) and so goooddd !!!!!!!!!!!

let me know what you think , and also message me with any questions
    im still new at this blogging stuff but i want to help everyone who struggles with weight loss , ive struggled and it wasn't easy but it is possible :)

Happy Healthiness everyone :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • apples4teach12
    Options
    I just can't seem to see the number go down on the scale or have better fitting clothes :( I do try really hard and I am working out. Any advice?? Maybe having more friends on here will help me stay motivated? I am looking to lose 70 pounds altogether! I have finally been able to lose 3 pounds since starting MFP and working out...but only 3 pounds in a whole month?! That's how I get so discouraged every time :( Any advice?? Add me as a friend if you would like!! Thanks!
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Options