Second Attempt

Options
Hi all, I am new here to this site, but this is my second attempt at one of these online calorie calculator/health communities.

My first attempt was over at mycaloriecalculator.com, but the user face and food stuff was way messed up, and then I ended up falling off the bus, and hitting a plateau. Ultimately becoming stagnant, I'm an ex collegiate athlete entering the work force trying to find the time and energy when I come home after waking up at 4am.

ANYWAYS.... I was wondering if there was a way you guys could check my intake (food), and let me know what you think. I know there are some entries that shouldnt be in there but I'm still learning to say no :blushing:

If not let me know, and I'll give you a brief summary!

I am excited to be here and looks like everyone is dedicated here, I'm hoping you can bring me some insight, and that I can help you all as well!!!!!!!

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm sure you will find everything you need here. :flowerforyou:
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    Options
    how come my weight ticker isn't showing up? :grumble:

thanks j_g!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: