paranormal!!

Options
nikki_att84
nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
i love all this paranormal stuff i watch all the tv shows ..ive never HAD Any experience and honeslty i hope i never do.. i dont think id sleep at night!! or do any of yous have psychic habilities or have gone anywhere and had a session!!

have you experienced something?? share your stories please!!!!

Replies

• Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I've had some pretty terrifying experiences. One of the worst by far was while me and my friend were chilling at her place. She lives in a gorgeous house where they've built the upstairs landing all open, so you can see up to the hallway and bedrooms from the first floor and kitchen.

She lives alone with her mom and little dog, and her mother happened to be in Calgary for the week. I came over for some notebook fest and ice cream. It was dark outside, raining and the wind was howling. The only lights on are in the room we're currently sitting in and all the doors to the bedrooms are open. In the middle of the movie, her mother's french doors slam shut.

So of course (like those dumbasses in the movies) I say, "I'll go check it out. Could just be she left her window open and the wind shut them." So I start towards her room when the doors start shaking violently, as if someone on the other side where slamming them. Of course I'm a little freaked but I'm not going to attribute this to anything paranromal. Then her little dog starts freaking out and the other two bedroom doors (no windows open) slam shut and start shaking.

We ran downstairs to the kitchen, kind of laughed it off. We were calming down when we heard her mother's doors open and someone start running around the hallway upstairs. We decided to leave...while putting our shoes on, her garage door starts opening and closing.

I've never been so terrified before. Her house is terrible!
  • nikki_att84
    Options
    she didnt know he house was haunted !!???
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    she didnt know he house was haunted !!???

It's brand new. Built two years ago. She knew something was off, had been having nightmares. I've always had experiences and have seen a few myself so I knew, but we weren't doing anything to bother It. I didn't think it would be a problem.

There was a night, we were lying in her bed talking and I mentioned that my sister wants to get a ouiji board. Her bedroom door flew open and slammed into her wall. Of course I'm closest to the door and pretty much came close to pissing myself.

Then I saw It I guess. We were having a movie night with another friend at her house. Her mother was gone again (she's gone a lot actually). All night, my girlfriend had been scaring me while I went to the bathroom. So of course, I go to the bathroom and I wait for the footsteps past the bathroom and on cue, I hear her run past the bathroom. I finish, wash up and then swing the door open fast and jump out yelling HA to..nothing. She's not there, but her bedroom door closes a little, so i figure she's waiting fo me to turn around and then she's going to jump out, right? I go to her door, push it open. "Megs?" I said and there at the end of her bed is a woman, long hair, white gown. It took one step towards me and all I could think of to do was say, "you're not megs."

Of course the adrenaline kicks in two seconds later. I sprint to the living room and megs and my friend steph are sitting on the couch asking what's wrong.

I haven't slept at her house in months now.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Must have been built on haunted land!

Here is my story. We were at the Palmer House in MN. It was awesome. I got a door slammed on me, felt the room drop 30 degrees, got grabbed on my side. My mom felt someone play with her bracelet and we took this picture. You can see it is not dust because it is solid and a different color. I see a smiley face!

246694_2059779941041_416646_n-1.jpg
  • nikki_att84
    Options
    [/quote]

It's brand new. Built two years ago. She knew something was off, had been having nightmares. I've always had experiences and have seen a few myself so I knew, but we weren't doing anything to bother It. I didn't think it would be a problem.

[/quote]

apperently renovation makes it come alive if that makes any sense!!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Lots of ghost experiences.

There's been another thread on this in the past few days.

No other paranormal experiences here, though. I kept wanting to visit a psychic for fun when I was at university. I didn't believe in his ability, but he was called Bear and ran a little shop down a creepy, narrow cobbled alley. Was charging £10 a reading, though - I'm the least frivolous spender in the world and in three years of living there I never managed to force myself to spend that money on it.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

There's been another thread on this in the past few days.

I've had a lot, seen ghosts, been attacked by demonic stuff. lots of stories, some of these paranormal shows make me giggle because they only scratch the surface of what's out there and just how bad you can get hurt messing with that stuff. I steer clear of all that now.