Multi vitamin

Options
I am looking for a good multi vitamin (that doesn't cost a fortune). I am always tired and would like to try taking a multi vitamin to help me get more of the vitamins and minerals that I need. Can anyone give me any suggestions

Replies

• MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Well I take Centrum Women's One a day!
  • ryvin
    ryvin Posts: 7
    Options
    Equate makes a multivitamin that doesn't cose much for a large bottle and has the same ingredients as centrum.
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    Options
    You might want to look at some recent research that has been done on vitamins/multi vitamins, I was reading/heard about them not being as healthy for you as they claim. This is based on the fact that the vitamins/minerals they provide are not natural and your body doesnt like them as much as the real thing.

I've never been a fan of them anyways, they seem like the fat burning pills, a way to cheat at not doing it the real way.

Try doing the old school pyramid and getting your daily servings in!

edit: some how got a triple post!
  • bates
    Options
    You might want to look at some recent research that has been done on vitamins/multi vitamins, I was reading/heard about them not being as healthy for you as they claim. This is based on the fact that the vitamins/minerals they provide are not natural and your body doesnt like them as much as the real thing.

I've never been a fan of them anyways, they seem like the fat burning pills, a way to cheat at not doing it the real way.

• bates
    Options

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    You are right Bates I need to try to do it old school that is the best way