ALLI

Options
Anyone else sick and tired of hearing the commercials??? HELLO!!! EXERCISE AND EAT HEALTHY AND YOU DON'T NEED A 'MAGIC' PILL!!!! Sorry end of my rant today! :flowerforyou: :laugh: :wink: :happy:

Replies

• qtkt1
    qtkt1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yep, all it does is make you poop A LOT anyways!
    or at least thats what I heard.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i heard it makes your poop like pizza grease. :sick:

eeew.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I tried it as part of my regiment. did nothing. surprised it is FDA approved. In cahoots with the drug company?
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options

eeew.

You don't want to know how long I laughed at that comment. haha :laugh:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options

eeew.

Me too! EWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKK!!!!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options

eeew.

Me too! EWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKK!!!!

honestly though... could you IMAGINE!? :noway:
    even if it worked, i dont think it'd be worth it! :huh:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    X2!!! :sick: GROSS lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ya',,, I just did that. Prepped for a colonoscopy. Emptied me out end to end.

I don't know if there was any health benefit to purging the system, but I did have a clean colonoscopy, so that's good news. :laugh:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I pretty much heard that all you do is go to the bathroom like crazy, I also heard of oily discharge and how your underwear will all be stained. It pretty much shows you how to eat. You could only eat 15g of fat a day I believe and if you go over....Oh boy you will pay hard! Or should I stay soft!!! :frown: :laugh:
  • MissNova
    Options
    Ya',,, I just did that. Prepped for a colonoscopy. Emptied me out end to end.

I don't know if there was any health benefit to purging the system, but I did have a clean colonoscopy, so that's good news. :laugh:

That is always great!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I pretty much heard that all you do is go to the bathroom like crazy, I also heard of oily discharge and how your underwear will all be stained. It pretty much shows you how to eat. You could only eat 15g of fat a day I believe and if you go over....Oh boy you will pay hard! Or should I stay soft!!! :frown: :laugh:

Personally I didn't have any issues, but I'm pretty careful with my fats. I did eat a burger while I was using these pills and there was an oil slick in my potty :sick: but for the most part I didn't have the issues most people talk about.
  • MissNova
    Options

Personally I didn't have any issues, but I'm pretty careful with my fats. I did eat a burger while I was using these pills and there was an oil slick in my potty :sick: but for the most part I didn't have the issues most people talk about.

That is great! I wanted to try it but when I heard all the side effects I didn't want to have an accident at work but I guess if you do it right you should have nothing to worry about.