HEEEEELP PLEASE

Options
Hi everyone,

well firstly apologies for my recent absence, i will be back on here logging etc very soon (in a week) i am currently doing my final finals at university and so this is a very stressful time for me and unfortunately for me stress = food and alcohol, i know it's not healthy for me and it is something i will work on but right now what matters is that i get a first class degree, i have worked so hard for it these last three years, this last year in particular and sacrificed so much that if i fail at the last hurdle just for the sake of being slim again i will shoot myself, now however there is a slight problem with this, it has just gotten super hot here in the uk the last few days and NONE of my clothes fit, i already had to go out and buy myself new jeans a few weeks ago and a bunch of tops that cover my blubber but now its too tooooooo hot to wear skinny jeans outside, i have one denim skirt i kinda fit into but have to wear leggings with it as its so short and i can't find any shorts anywhere to fit me, and i don't really have the time to be going round the shops trying things on either, so my question is, please please please can someone tell me what to wear to keep cool that i can buy cheap please? i don't know my measurements off hand but i think im an apple shape, i have small shoulders but a large bust, a little but very short waist and a MASSIVE stomach, literally all my weight goes there, i look 9months pregnant i swear, my hops are pretty ample too and the tops of my thighs are a bit yuk, my calves i love oh and im not keen on my flabby upper arms either (lower arms are nice tho) i know i need something that holds my belly in but the only things ive found that does this is high waisted jeans, and the only high waisted shorts ive found are sooo short i can't possibly wear them out in public! i would love to wear a nice dress or skirt and top but no idea what, oh and im about a sixe 12-14 (uk) at the moment which i know is not in itself a huge size, but when its mostly due to my bust and stomach it feels huge, especially when i was not that long ago an 8-10! :-(

thanks anyone and everyone x

Replies

• houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    what about some linen trousers from next - they deliver and arn't that expensive and they come in black and white - and either long or cropped - you could team these up with almost anything. good luck in your finals x