Looking for friends and positive support!

Options
2»

Replies

• Inconceivable
    Options
    any of you can add me as well. :) good luck to all.
  • melhmltn2
    melhmltn2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been using MFP on and off for about a year. I am looking to connect with others who are experiencing the same struggles and lack of motivation (at times) as well. I work full time and I'm a single mother of two boys. It's hard to find the time to cook healthier and to exercise every day.
  • jenna0215
    jenna0215 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! Everyone can feel welcome to add me as well!! I'm on daily and good luck!!!! :happy:
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm pretty new, but I'm loving MFP so far! I can always use more good folks to help keep me accountable, & I'm happy to return the favor. Also, I'm a chef recovering from a cream/butter/salt addiction so I'm always trying to find new, healthier ways to cook. I'm happy to share any food knowledge I can with those of you not chained to a stove for hours a day :tongue:
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    I am newish to this site as well. I think I have been on for a week... Feel free to add me if you would like! I find that this site is really good motivation wise, and you get some people that really go out of their way to make sure that you are doing alright. I hope you enjoy it here!