Replies

• MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Not a problem :)
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day with my new Fitbit. I had one that I broke before the sites could link.

My question is I see the food I have entered on MFP showing on my Fitbit page but I see no exercise or calorie change showing on MFP? Is there something I am not doing?
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    Bump..Had mine for about 1 month now and I love it. Was in a May challenge to do 10,000. steps a day to equal 310,000 steps for the month. I loved mine so much when I don't have the 2 sugar babies I log more. I have a Senior or anyone for that matter challenge to do the same for June..30 days =300,000. anyone want to join feel free.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Today is my first day with my new Fitbit. I had one that I broke before the sites could link.

My question is I see the food I have entered on MFP showing on my Fitbit page but I see no exercise or calorie change showing on MFP? Is there something I am not doing?

When you do an exercise log it on your MFP exercise. The fitbit will automatically sync anytime you get near your computer charger. I never log exercise onto Fitbit...only MFP..like this am I had done 30 minutes of walking .logged onto MFP..Went shopping rest of day..got near the computer charger and it synced in 584 for today. There is a lot to understand at first, but you will get it going. There are many, many people who have a blog, a topic post , etc. check them out. I have the FITBIT ULTRA, also. :)
  • nannabannana
    Options
    I have had a fitbit for almost a month now and it has helped get me moving more. My problem this past week has been remembering to wear it though. I forgot to grab it before work twice this week. I definitely feel guilty though after I get home from work and have maybe 2500 steps logged (I have a 99% desk job). I am usually inspired to work out those evenings whereas before I would just put it off too often.

Hey : I dropped mine in the toilet once...yep grabbed it out and sanitized it...all ok..I charge mine in am before I even go to the bathroom, that way it has a full charge. I would go dumpster diving for my MR. FITBIT...lol
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've had mine about 2 weeks ... and it lead me to this site as well ... I love it, and love this site even more