Shred starting may 26th

Options

Replies

• cheynbrian
    cheynbrian Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    starting tonight! :) i will be a day later than you but am in!! :)
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I'm starting level 3 tomorrow!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Man, it was tough today!

Level 1, Day 3: complete

I would like to respond to everyone, but I'm on a new"smart"phone and I'm having trouble figuring it out.:blushing:
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    For you people just starting out with level 1, love it cause level 3 is a killer! I lasted 8 minutes.
  • emelypoynter
    Options
    Finished up day 2 of level one tonight! Whew, it is a good work out!
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just finished up day four of level one! Couldn't do ALL of the push-ups like we learned as kids, but I did do TWO of them. LOL

Keep on going, ladies! We can do this!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I hurt my distal bicep yesterday doing the shred, but found some info to help out the mucsles, if anyone else needs it, just message me and I'll copy/paste it to you. :) I have to take a break today, but will be back at it tomorrow!

I hope you're feeling better!:flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    For you people just starting out with level 1, love it cause level 3 is a killer! I lasted 8 minutes.

You're supposed to tell us that by the time we get to level 3 we'll be so strong that it will be no problem. Pleasant lies are much better than horrible truths. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4: finished.:sick:
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    Options
    Just finished up day five! Why is it that I want to kill Jillian at the end of circuit one but don't feel like that as I hit the start of circuit three? I'm feeling stronger everyday! Still cannot do "real" push-ups but I'm getting there! I think my problem today was working all day (in a restaurant) then walking 2 miles and jogging another mile and then doing the workout. But Tuesday is one of my very active days.

Anyone else in Level One a little scared to try Level Two???:ohwell: :wink:
  • liz0906
    liz0906 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started on the 28th so today was day 3 for me (Level 1) . I honestly feel stronger already! I can do pushups (on my knees) for 90% of the time they're doing it (vs. the 60% when I started) but man am I sore. Those the leg/arm combos KILL me! Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other and track our progress! I want to see how everyone's doing!

386097.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started on the 28th so today was day 3 for me (Level 1) . I honestly feel stronger already! I can do pushups (on my knees) for 90% of the time they're doing it (vs. the 60% when I started) but man am I sore. Those the leg/arm combos KILL me! Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other and track our progress! I want to see how everyone's doing!

Leg/arm combos are terrible for me, too. I was able to do most of the lunges and curls today, but the anterior shoulder raises are things that nightmares are made out of:blushing:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Level 1, Day 5: DONE!!!!

I didn't want to do it, but I did. It helped that my 9 year old son was sitting in the room saying, "Come on, Mom. One more punch will give her a black eye!":tongue:
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    I just did level 1 day 3 and it was much easier. I still can't do a full push up but. I go down as far as I can each time. I do feel like I'm getting strong with every work out. Can't wait to see how I feel doing day 4 tomorrow haha :)
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    Options
    Needed a cheerleader tonight, that's for sure! I did not want to do this and at the same time I did want to do it. I made the commitment to make it through all 30 days and I'm GOING to do it! That said, I really hate her at the end of circuit one :sad: but by the time I start circuit three I know it is almost over so I stick it out. :bigsmile: I think I better watch level two so I know what I'm getting into in a few days.

Day SIX is COMPLETE!! :glasses:

Come on, ladies! Hang in there! The results are worth it!! :drinker:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Love the shred, did it last year it really kicks you butt and i love how it is under 30 minutes .:)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Level 2 was my favourite!
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    Options
    Level 2 was my favourite!

I'm going to take a look at it tonight and see if I have what it takes to move on to Level 2 on Saturday. I might start it early or switch between Levels 1 and 2 for a couple of days. Level 1 is good but feeling a need to change it up just a bit. :wink:
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    Options
    Love the shred, did it last year it really kicks you butt and i love how it is under 30 minutes .:)

Were you happy with the results you got from doing this? I'm not really thinking I'm going to lose much weight ... might gain some because of building muscle...but REALLY looking to lose inches!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Needed a cheerleader tonight, that's for sure! I did not want to do this and at the same time I did want to do it. I made the commitment to make it through all 30 days and I'm GOING to do it! That said, I really hate her at the end of circuit one :sad: but by the time I start circuit three I know it is almost over so I stick it out. :bigsmile: I think I better watch level two so I know what I'm getting into in a few days.

Day SIX is COMPLETE!! :glasses:

Come on, ladies! Hang in there! The results are worth it!! :drinker:

Great job getting in there and getting it done. I'm trying to talk myself into it right now.