curious about just food diet?

sean93
sean93 Posts: 109
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
has anyone ever suceeded with just eating the right foods and remaining in their calorie limits but not doing any form of exercise? if anyone has, how much weight if any did you lose?

im not planning on doing this i was just curious about if it has actually worked for anyone, as im not doing much exercise the next few weeks bcos im going to be reallu busy:indifferent:

thanks Sean

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    im sure you could lose weight but you would end up being skinny and flabby..... who wants that?
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    yes it does work depending on your caloric intake before you start changing your habits. I've been really busy with work and haven't had much time to exercise and still have lost 8 lbs. It doesn't come off as quick though.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    What neena said....but there have been times when I couldn't exercise due to scheduling conflicts and energy levels, so it requires dilligence - when those times happen, I maintain the weight loss numbers and return to exercise asap. Just don't let it go on for too long, and by all means if the spirit moves you, exercise.
This discussion has been closed.