Determined to be Healthy and Look Good doing It!!!

Options
Losing weight has always been very difficult for me. However, I never gained very many pounds all at once until recently. A 5 pound lost would be an absolute miracle.

Recently, I gained a lot of weight due to getting older, eating more, exercising less, and health issues.

Now, I am more determined than ever to figure out how to get it off. I have definitely been one of those dependable, hard-working gym participants who never got much results. I would eat more than my workout calories, not keep a food journal, and eat emotionally.

Counting calories - my first time experience. Most successful food and exercise journaling experience. First time, looking into my health concerning my weight. Thus, the hypothyroidism diagnosis. First time, losing weight reasonably. Easiest experience ever. Not hungry, can eat a wide range of foods, and do not feel so restricted as previous diet plans.

And the results are here!!!! I lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks. Wow! I have experienced a light bulb moment. Finally, I am making some real life changing PROGRESS. Simple and easy to keep up. However, I do not know if I will ever stop using MFP.

Looking forward to learning more and striving toward my goals. The sense of accomplishing my personal goals are and will be priceless. This is my drive and motivation.

Changing for the better, one step at a time!!!!!! :-)

Replies