words of encouragement.

Options
I just want to share a little bit of my journey at the halfway point.

When I started I was 202 lb. I was uncomfortable and felt tired and sick, I had no energy and ate indegestion tablets like sweets. I was so down I hated myself. I still have a long way to go (another 28 lb)

Today I feel like the journey to my ideal weight is achievable.

I have lost so far 22 lb and currently weigh 180 lb, I am 40, 5ft 6ins and have a large frame.

I have been on MPF since mid March and have steadily lost 2 lb per week.

I do not exercise excessively, just get up and move about, walk around and always take the stairs.

My daily calories are anything between 1200 and 1500 per day, I eat what I want and stay within my limit. I weigh my food and am totally honest in my diary.

When I started my journey I never thought the little ladybird on my ticker would ever get to the halfway point, it did!! Yey!

I want to say, I have always been a cuddly girl and never thought I would be thin. Now I truly believe I can hit my ideal weight.

Thank you MFP, a huge thank you to all my friends on here who give me the motivation to keep going, thank you for everyone who posts a success story.

You are all wonderful. Keep going, if I can do it anyone can. Chin up. If you have a bad day, forget it and try harder tomorrow.

Good luck everyone. I love you all.